We’ve gathered pictures from number of #ALE14 participants. While waiting for ALE15 you can enjoy photos from:
- Agnieszka Celinska: https://picasaweb.google.com/agilekrakow/ale2014
- Tomasz Wykowski: https://picasaweb.google.com/twykowski/2014_08_ALE14
- Olaf Lewitz: https://picasaweb.google.com/olaflewitz/ale14
- Barbara Chronowska https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110939518589884610828/photos/110939518589884610828/albums/6060389299981542145
If you’ve more pictures, let us know, we will be happy to add them here.Read More
Would you like to see slides from ALEsome #ALE14 presentations ? If yes, this is the ideal place for you!Read More
You can find all talks on our Youtube video channel or listed below:
Videos from the first day:
- Pawel Wrzeszcz – 20 CEOs in One Company
- Antonio López – Lean start-up cycle and retrospectives for an agile transformation in a non software management team
- Sergej Kotlov – Unexpected Journey or How To Quit Your Job
- Adrian Bolboaca – Being a Comunity Bumble-bee
- Svetlana Mukhina- Coach me if you can
Videos from the second day:
- George Anghelache & Cristian Cazan – Back to the Future
- Adrian Bolboacă – Legacy Code is Fear
- Paweł Pustelnik – Creating and growing organizational culture
- Davor Cengija – Enterprise Architecture, the Agile Way
Videos from the third day:
- Pawel Brodzinski – Improvement Initiatives Are Like Teenage Sex
- Angel Diaz Maroto Alvarez – Transitioning to Agile in a bank, my story in ING Direct
- Yves Hanoulle – The Power of Habit
- Olaf Lewitz Surprise Talk
Special: Watch our movies about the conference
- ALE2014 (11 min)
- Interview with Paul Klipp
- Interview with Olaf Lewitz
- Interview with Barbara Chronowska
- ALE2014 Highlight
- Krakow Start-up episode about ALE2014
We hope you will enjoy them as much as we did. Huge Kudos for Paul James Pearson from RedViper.tv for recording and editing videos.
Dear ALE 2014 Participants,
It was a great pleasure to meet you in Krakow. For us, those few days of fun and exchanging knowledge were an unforgettable experience.
A few days after the conference we began working on post-conference materials and we need your help!
If you have some notes, slides, photos, or if you wrote a blogspot about ALE, please add them to the Google Document, so we can publish it on the webpage of the event. Soon we will start publishing videos from the recorded talks, so stay in touch with our Facebook fanpage and with Twitter.
We would like to ask you for feedback about the event so that we can make this un-conference even more ALEsome next year. Please let us know what you think on the Google Form.
Last, but not least, we have already started preparation of #ALE15, and we are looking for your ideas and help. You can review others’ proposals and submit yours at http://ale2015.ideascale.com.
Once again, thanks for joining us in Krakow, and hope to see you next year at #ALE15
Tomek, Wiktor, Oana, Justyna, Mike, Kuba, Bogdan, Mariusz, Adi, Ania, Kasia, Magda, Edyta, Paul, Monika, Jakub, and 200 other participants.
The first day of ALE14 begun! Few tips:
- Program is full of interesting talks – check out conference app and mark the favourite ones! App for iPhone and app for Android.
- If you’re a fun of traditional stuff – then take a look to conference material, there is a leaflet with all necessary info
- Remember about networking Talk with people! Your experience is valuable – share it!
- If you like cool gadgets (like laptop stickers) – check sponsors stands
- If you are with family – check kids & spouse program
- Each evening there is opportunity to meet new people and have a great fun, so check evening program
- Follow @AgileLeanEu on Twitter & FB – we’ll publish a lot of useful info there
Last but not the least one – registration desk is in the hotel’s ground floor. You can’t miss it 😉 See you there at 8:30 AM!Read More
There are less than 10 hours left to ALE14 opening!
No matter if you’re coming with your family or not, check our Kids & Spouse program. You’ll find plenty of workshops and sightseeing suggestions.
See you tomorrow.Read More